HMDI over Cat5e solution wanted

  • Subject: HMDI over Cat5e solution wanted
  • From: Tim Hawes <timsyahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:32:16 +0100

A bit of an old chestnut but I'm looking for a HMDI over Cat5
solution. The
HDBaseT & power over IP stuff looks nice, but I only need a single
point-to-point link at present, so they seem a little over-spec'd for what
I want.

My wish list is - in approx priority order:
- Cat5e compatible
- 1080p support
- IR return
- single cat5 connection (can do 2 cables if necessary)
- sub. =A3150

Form factor is not too important and I have power at the Rx end.

Is there anything that meets most/all of my wants?

Many thanks,
Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums