Bluetooth Speaker Bargain

  • Subject: Bluetooth Speaker Bargain
  • From: Rob Iles <rob.iles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 05:00:34 +0100

Earlier today I picked up some "Technica" Bluetooth speakers
from Tesco.
Reduced from =A340 to =A320. They/It have LiPol battery (recharge via mini
=
USB
lead (included)).  They also have a 3.5mm stereo jack for wired audio
connection.

After initial listening, I found the receipt with intention to return them
- clipped top end, "tinny".....however once they were fully
charged, they
were surprisingly good! Decent bass (for a portable unit), mid & top
were
more than acceptable.

Paired to iPhone, then Android Device, and hard wired, it's hard to fault
them, for the money!

Most certainly keeping this set, and considering buying more for other
rooms -- cheap / poor man's multi room audio solution!

Sig-other likes their low profile too; "I can play {what she considers
music} when I clean?? No wires?

Please, audiophiles, don't go there!

For those of you who want a *cheap* set that can hold its own, play via
bluetooth/aux-in, I really can't fault them.

Regards,

Rob.

--
Rob Iles