Apple TV and Homesharing

  • Subject: Apple TV and Homesharing
  • From: Mark Mahabir <mark.mahabir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:37:16 +0100

I got an ATV3 for my birthday last week and I'm seeing the homesharing
dropout issues mentioned here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3856446?start=0&tstart=0

I want to be able to watch downloaded content on it via a Windows 7
x64 PC running iTunes over Wi-fi.

Has anyone successfully managed to overcome this, or is it just a case
of waiting for Apple to fix it (or more likely SWMBO rushing it back
to the Apple Store before I can blink).

Thanks,

Mark

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums