RE: Dropbox-like apps...

;-) Pretty much how it happened for me!

User needs to sign up & login before you get the credit....seem to
recall
there was something that stopped you being multiple people on same box.

Perhaps VM with snapshot prior to installation?

Trouble is, first person to invite someone *always* gets the credit,
regardless of whose invitation they use to sign up with.....

Hope that makes sense.

R.

--
Rob Iles
Proprietor & Chief Automation Architect

wrote:

> > > **
> > >

> > > Does anyone have any suggestions for apps that allow you to
do a
> > > dropbox style "synchronised folder" on your PC but
instead of it