From: Max Hodgson <max@xxxxxxx>
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2011, 11:14
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Internet car radio (slightly OT)

=C2=A0=20
Hi

I stream internet radio in my car in the mornings to avoid Chris Evans. I
use an HTC Desire running the TuneIn radio app. This is connected to a
Noki=
Bluetooth A2DP car kit plugged into the 3.5mm socket on my car hifi.

My network is 3 and around town it works fine. It only drops in one place
o=
my drive to work for about 30 seconds. I used to have DAB in a car and
foun=
it dropped a lot more than that.

Not much use if you have data caps on your contract though.

max

On 15 September 2011 09:17, howardsixtynine
<howardsixtynine@xxxxxxx>wr=
ote:

> **
>

> I'd like to hear from someone who has tried one too. It sounds like a
gre=
at
> idea, but I'd be astounded if it actually works. Streaming internet
radio=
> a moving car?
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Peter + Jane <pandj.munnoch@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> > Not HA but more CA (C=3Dcar!)
> > Anyone tried one of these?
> > http://www.dension.com/product/3G-USB-internet-modem/dension-webradio
> >
> > Plays internet radio on car radio via smartphone / bluetooth /
usb.
> > Sounds gadgetty enough for this forum!
> > Rgds
> > Peter