Re: CPC price lookup program

Found a bug, fixed and updated zips @ 10:09!

Stephen

On 04/09/11 09:55, Stephen McGarry wrote:
> I like CPC.co.uk in many ways, great range and reasonable prices...
but its finding the best price for a product when
> you are searching the website and not looking at a brochure (and is
this brochures price the best?). The fact that you
> cant find the best price directly from the website has annoyed me for
years (many years ago you could search with * on
> the end!), so I decided to build a simple program to do the looking up
for me.
> So if like me you are annoyed by this you can download the program
from <http://roselee.co.uk/CPC_Price_Lookup.zip>.
Put
> the .exe anywhere and the database in your 'My documents'.
> When you browse to a product page you can press the 'Check Prices'
Button to lookup all the current brochures as listed
> in the datagrid on the right. I'm afraid you will need to update the
database manually when new brochures are printed (
> watch out some brochures have more than one extension code).
>
> The program is very basic (it's years since I have done windows
programming) and you are welcome to adapt it (and send
> me the update!).
>
> HTH
> Stephen
> P.S. Source is available from <http://roselee.co.uk/CPC_Price_Lookup_source.zip>