Re: Comfort 1 Battery check help required

  • Subject: Re: Comfort 1 Battery check help required
  • From: "Chiu" <cytech_tech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 02:05:15 -0000

First you need to enable Engineer Menu.
Call to Comfort, sign in and press 9 for Program, 3,4 1 to enable engineer
code. This is the same as pressing F0 on the keypad.
This allows you to sign in using the engineer code
To stay on the same call, press # until the lady says "thank you
goodbye" but before the sentence completes, press * and enter your
engineer code and # key to get into engineer menu. If you are too slow just
dial again and enter the engineer code

In Engineer Menu, press 7, 4,1 for Locations. Enter 720# which is the
location. Enter 0# to disable the Battery Test. However this only takes
effect after the next battery test.

When you get back, you should change the battery and re-enable the battery
test
Chiu

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Smith" <dean@...> wrote:

> From my Comfort 1 Manual...
>

> "To turn off the automatic battery test, use Engineer 8,1,0 or
User 3,4,1,0"

We'd like
> to disable the battery check temporarily but it's a bit difficult
remotely
> as 1) it needs engineer sign-in and 2) it required resetting a
location and
> I don't have the manual here.
>
> I'm not sure it's practical to talk one of our neighbours through
changing a
> location. But if someone here knows the menu sequence and the location
that
> needs resetting please can they let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Ewen

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums