OT. MAC Networks

Hi all, sorry for this but I know you lot are good with these
things...

My history is with MS networking but I have recently been tasked with
joining the W23 network with a new bunch of MAC machines and a MAC
server...

Can anyone recommend a good book to start me off along this track please?

The aim is to be totally MAC orientated.....

In case you are wondering why we are going along this route, it is because
we use Intuit QuickBooks which has never been very good and now we find we
cannot move it over to a MAC server and cannot find any way of migrating to
a new product...

Thanks all, hope you do not mind me asking here.

Brian.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums