Re: IP camera recommendation

  • Subject: Re: IP camera recommendation
  • From: "noeley1983pilot" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:56:43 -0000

Hi
Is there any chance you have some sample footage specifically from at
night? Looking for something for badger watching in our garden so camera
would be inside on the window sill looking out.

Is it likely to be any good for this?
Thanks
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, CAMPBELL MACDONALD <c.macd@...> wrote:

>  I use A Foscam 8918w and the program camviewer for Foscam works
excellent on both iPhone and iPad. Full motion control etc. obviously it is
a viewer and if you need into settings etc. you need to input ip address
and port.

> An additional benefit for me is it is compatible with Synology NAS
unit.

> I just need to purchase a few more Foscam units, without SWMBO
catching me....

> Campbell

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums