Re: [OT] Anyone have an Epson EH-TW3200 Projector?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone have an Epson EH-TW3200 Projector?
  • From: "Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:47:35 -0000

Thanks for the info Greg

Mine's just connected straight to the Projector. Have since tried a Sony
Freeview/DVD player and this works fine.

Last night I connected the blu ray player to HDMI#2 on the projector and it
was fine! Will have to see how things go

Thanks
Tony

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "GREGORY" <gregjssmith@...> wrote:

> Tony,
>
> I've got one of these but I don't think I'll be of much help as I've
only used it with a PS3.  Never had any problems with SD, HD or games with
the following set-up

> PS3 > 2 metre HDMI > Onkyo SR608 > 1 metre HDMI > HDMI
Splitter > 15 metre HDMI > projector

> If I can be of any help let me know.
>
> Greg

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums