From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
McCall
Sent: 22 November 2011 10:42
To: Ukha_D@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] End of an Era as HomeVision Calls it a Day

We've reached another 'End of an Era' this week as Crag Chadwick has
announced that his HomeVision home automation controller business is
winding up.  It's testament to Craig's design that the 8-bit hardware has
survived well into a 64-bit world and indeed still powers many homes today.
 It's legendary reliability, expandability, flexibility and elegant macro
programmability made it a firm favourite with home automators on both sides
of the Atlantic.  This is you're last opportunity to grab a discounted
spare board or accessory.  Details after the jump...

http://autoho.me/vgrOZc

M.