Re: Re: Should I re-rip all my movies??!!

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Dean Barrett <dean@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
> How good/easy to use is plex media manager - got a customer looking
for a
> cheap secondary room solution and if plex is scraping IMDB etc.
=A0rather=
than
> having to use another media manager, it might be a good solution...

The centralised library and its automated meta data gathering is one
of the best things about Plex Dean.  I know a custom installer that
has it in several sites too.

Give it a try, the server installer guides you through the 5 minute setup.

M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums