From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Benfield
Sent: 04 November 2011 11:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Should I re-rip all my movies??!!

One problem with the Acer Revo is that the HDMI output is 2 channel only
(due to a hardware restiction i believe) and with Win7 you can only output
audio to one output, so you can't do HDMI and optical at the same time.
ATV=
2
allow full digital audio to both the HDMI and optical.

Regards
John

On 4 Nov 2011, at 11:13, "Tony" <tony@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> ATV2 with xbmc is something I was considering but as the hardware is
720p
max I've ruled that one out
>=20
> I'm using an acer revo, windows 7, xbmc and a wireless remote and as
the
PC just sleeps when not in use startup time is pretty minimal