Re: Re: OT. MAC Networks

Sorry Brian recognise the name now...you are using a new email address
:)
On a related note I am surprised that people a migrating towards mac
servers as Apple seem to have little regards for their server products.
Having recently stopped making the X-Server range, making Macs
"Enterprise
ready" is a lot harder now.
They work pretty well using SMB and AD AFAIK

Nige;

<Brian@> wrote:

> [...]
with these
>> things...