Bathroom bath filler remote valves or panel valves

  • Subject: Bathroom bath filler remote valves or panel valves
  • From: CAMPBELL MACDONALD <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:49:55 +0100 (BST)

After 12 years of SWMBO wanting the bathroom to be changed....I have
now run out of excuses.

It is only a small room hence it will quite minimalist. I have decided on a
Celsius 750 bath which has a letterbox filler, but I don't want to spoil
the looks with clunky panel valves.

Can anyone recommend square - ish panel valves or, more to my liking
electronic valves and remote contoller (supplier would be good). This time
I am not using x10 and electronic valves, to gain SWMBO approval it will
have to be something pukka and supplied complete ready to fit.

Any recommendation on good looking square basin taps/controller
appreciated. SWMBO does not want me fitting infrared taps, as I wanted
initially.
SWMBO rules in my roost, I know my place :-)

many thanks

Campbell

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums