RE: [ukha_d] Raspberry Pi - £15 computer

Alex,=20

I had to read your post to the board a couple of times then, to make sure
that I hadn=92t actually posted it myself!!

=20

That sounds very much like me of the late 70=92s early 80=92s.=20=20

=20

And these days I am currently working with IT =93technical=94 people who
do=
n=92t
know how to configure a serial port in windows, let alone actually know
wha=
it does and heaven forbid I ask what goes on inside the PCs,

The good thing about it is that I have an almost unlimited supply of
=93dea=
d=94
systems that they =93throw-away=94 because the =93system is dead=94

=20

(I missed a full sized skip full of complete PCs (minus the hard disks that
were sent for secure destruction) that were scrapped due to
=93miscellaneou=
faults=94 whilst I was on holiday though).

=20

Jim

=20

_____=20=20