RE: Hi-Def video senders (long post, sorry!)

I have a pair of Just Add Power HDMI V1 Baluns sat under my desk -
never go=
round to trying them out..

Though I do believe the general consensus of JAP V1 that they were not
really good enough for Fluid motion, and I believe many people use them for
Digital signage rather than TV. Version 2 is supposed to be much better,
bu=
at an additional cost - you may see these V1's on EBay soon..

I have just obtained a nice shiney pair of HDBaseT baluns that are due for
installation tomorrow in my Bedroom :) - they are replacing an existing
twi=
CAT5 unit that works great, but i'm hoping as the HDbaseT units do
bi-directional IR that I might be able to route my Bedroom TV IR back to
th=
rack to pickup a GlobalCache i-Tach to enable control of the TV via
Control=
4
without a local controller.

I'll let you know how it turns out, but as mentioned previously they aint
cheap - I think the pair retail should be around =A3350+VAT=20

Dean.

=09=20