RE: [ukha_d] Bargain Alert : 13A Wall Socket with Built In USB £3.99

I think I=92m feeling unwell.=20=20

=20

Rushed to the website signed up for a couple then stopped and thought
=93wh=
ere
will I use them?=94 and =93what for?=94

=20

My only USB chargables are my Blackberry and ipod and both of those charge
off the PC while syncing (wife=92s do the same).  What=92s more all the
soc=
kets
in the house are doubles =96 only one single and that is next to my desk
an=
PC - so nowhere to put it anyway.

=20

Has common sense prevailed? Should I be unsubscribed from the list?

=20

Pete

=20

=20