Re: Sonos or Squeeze

Hi Kyle

>From my experience there is usually a slight 'blip' when devices join
or leave a group. I don't find it too much of an issue as zone configs
aren't that dynamic.

On the question of Sonos vs Squeeze; my main complaint on the Squeeze range
is the lack of amp integrated zone player. This forces an external amp and
introduces amp switching issues.  Having said that my current plan is to
stick with it.

HTH

Brian