LG ST600 Smart TV Upgrader - Plex Confirmed, Landing in 2 Weeks at £99 ?

  • Subject: LG ST600 Smart TV Upgrader - Plex Confirmed, Landing in 2 Weeks at £99 ?
  • From: Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:51:28 +0100

We've been following the LG ST600 TV Upgrader since it was announced
last year. We've just got some updated news as we've heard that it's
only a couple of weeks away from these shores and that it's going to
retail at around =A399.  What's still not officially confirmed though is
if this will potentially become our favourite streamer of the year by
including 'Media Link' - LG speak for Plex. On the positive side
visitors to the Plex website over the last few weeks may have noticed
this interesting paragraph on their front page - "LG Electronics has
integrated the Plex platform technology into its 2011 Netcast=99 enabled
HDTVs and LG Smart TV Upgrader". ...

http://autoho.me/hrUahn

M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums