Box for the lounge to play music, spotify etc

  • Subject: Box for the lounge to play music, spotify etc
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:13:30 -0000

Hi all,

My relatively non techie swmbo needs something for her lounge primarily to
play music.

Mainly looking to play spotify and online radio but ability to play itunes
library might be useful in future.  Movie/iplayer playback would be a nice
bonus but not essential.

Cost as ever is the limiting factor, control through tv with remote would
be preferable, iPhone remote be good too.

So.....options??? I've had a quick look round and cant see much that does
spotify.  Sound will be output through an amp so no inbuilt speaker needed.

Thanks in advance

Noel

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums