Re: Fwd: Update on Google PowerMeter

I must admit, I dont know if the Envi was Spot on accurate with the
energy usage in so much as being able to tell the exact watt that was being
used, but as a relative week on week graph that google used to send out -
you at least got a good idea the days of the week that had higher
consumption (usually tied into the missus running the washing machine) and
the positive or negative analysis across the weeks gave you a good idea as
to how you were going on usage.

oh well

Wayne.