Re: Comfort I

  • Subject: Re: Comfort I
  • From: "Nigel" <nhbroad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:49:32 -0000

Looks like you have a few offers but suggest you check out carefully all
the new stuff that's been added to Comfort II along the way. Probably slim
chance of geting the slave as that is still compatible.

If you want to use new keypads I can look for a 4.226 or later chip. Let me
know if required.

Nigel

nh @ home techi.co.uk

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Smith" <dean@...> wrote:

> I have a Comfort Alarm from Circa 2002/3. Following an extension build
> would like to add a keypad and find I'm a long way out of date on the
build.
> Whilst the upgrade to Comfort 2 is attractive, I wondered if there
were
> other options. Does anyone (perhaps post upgrade themselves) have
spare
> Comfort 1 kit they might be willing to sell(or give!)
>

> An original KP01 I could add to the existing setup
>
> Either a mainboard/firmware greater than 4.226 which would allow me to
add a
> newer Keypad.
>
> Any expansion modules - I have the Local Expanison (8in/8out) but not
> slave or remote module.
>

> Thanks
> Dean

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums