Re: Comfort I

Dean,
I can have to old key pads, so all it will cost you is p&p or if I am
passing your way can drop it in.

Ben Addison
Ben Addison Ltd
07889845712
www.clipsalcbus.co.uk

On 24 Jun 2011, at 13:36, "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Ben - Sounds good timing J
>
> Regards
> Dean

Addison
> Sent: 24 June 2011 11:32
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Comfort I
>
> Hi Dean,
>
> I am just taking a comfort 1 system out of a house. I can ask the
client what why are doing with the parts I take out.

> Ben Addison
> Ben Addison Ltd
> 07889845712
> www.clipsalcbus.co.uk
>
> On 24 Jun 2011, at 11:19, "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxx
<mailto:dean%40eatworms.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > I have a Comfort Alarm from Circa 2002/3. Following an extension
build I
> > would like to add a keypad and find I'm a long way out of date on
the build.
> > Whilst the upgrade to Comfort 2 is attractive, I wondered if
there were
> > other options. Does anyone (perhaps post upgrade themselves) have
spare
> > Comfort 1 kit they might be willing to sell(or give!)
> >
> > An original KP01 I could add to the existing setup
> >
> > Either a mainboard/firmware greater than 4.226 which would allow
me to add a
> > newer Keypad.
> >
> > Any expansion modules - I have the Local Expanison (8in/8out) but
not a
> > slave or remote module.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dean