"Dupline" / Carlo Gavazzi [advert-ish]

  • Subject: "Dupline" / Carlo Gavazzi [advert-ish]
  • From: Rob Iles <rob.iles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:38:28 +0100

Hello all,
Having a good weekend I hope!

Do any of you use "Dupline" aka "Carlo Gavazzi"
automation hardware?
Fantastic (bus wired) system, but it doesn't seen to have much of a
following!

Can anyone enlighten me as to the reason(s) it's not up there with C-bus?

If you do use it, I'm looking to sell some parts - please contact me off
list to discuss the [Advert] part of this message!

I've also got some Rako & C-bus kit that will make its way to eBay soon
-
unless any of you are interested? Again, off list for the sales / enquiries
part please.

Genuinely interested to know why Dupline isn't a massive hit though!

Thanks, Rob

--
Rob Iles
Domia Lifestyle