RE: Re: Energy monitoring on multiple circuits

> That sounds ideal. Have I got this right?
> I need a regular Current Cost (Is that the Envi?), with two extra
clamps,
plus
> =A310 for Techtoniq software to do nice graphs from the data.
> The Eon monitor is a branded Current Cost, loads on ebay for =A315
ish.
> The Eon units on ebay all only come with one clamp, do they have
sockets
> add two more?

Yes, you can buy the extra clamps for =A310 each or for =A310-15 get the
clamp+sensor+base unit+usb cable if its an eon fit monitor.

Don=92t expect great accuracy though, these devices are designed at a price
point to be given away 'free' by electricity companies, but accuracy is
goo=
enough to show trends.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums