Automated Home 15th Anniversary Special #3 - Mark Harrison

  • Subject: Automated Home 15th Anniversary Special #3 - Mark Harrison
  • From: Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:04:39 +0100

2011 sees Automated Home reach the ripe old age of 15.  To celebrate
our quindecennium (yes, really) we've asked some friends of the site
to look back and give us their home automation highlights from the
past decade-and-a-half.  For an even greater challenge we then asked
them to look ahead to what advances the next 15 years will bring to
digital domesticity.  In the third of our special series, Automated
Home 'Old Boy' Mark Harrison shares his opinions on how we got here -
and his view of what the future hold for us all may surprise you...

http://autoho.me/mugqP7

M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums