Re: Re: Solar PV ?

On 2 June 2011 at 20:16, "robertcdobson"
<ukha@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been considering having Solar PV installed and have been
> following this thread with interest.
>
> Is there anyone in Wiltshire (or surrounding counties) that has had
> this done and can recommend an installer?

I'm based in Hampshire and I'd certainly recommend my installer, Sun
Renewables.  The area sales manager is Tom Squires (07723010359,
tom@xxxxxxx).  Very pleasant chap.  No hard sell.  (I'm
usually quite glad to be rid of sales people but I'd happily have Tom
back for a coffee anytime.)

Installation went very smoothly and they were very accommodating with
regard to routing of cables and fitting my RF clamp meter at a suitable
point so I could record generation data to my HA setup straight away.

They were the best value for money of the quotes we received.

No connection, just a happy customer.  If you mention my name I'd
probably get a small commission but don't feel obliged to do so I'm
happy to recommend them regardless.

Regards,
Mark.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums