RE: Comfort I

Sorry - I really haven't intended to mislead. There are some caveats
around
running older keypads with Comfort II and all the upgrade kits contain at
least one new keypad as its highly recommended if not required. Hence a
straight forward upgrade with comfort upgrade kit from I to II with no
other
changes should release at least 1xKP01/02

>From the comfort forum FAQ.

"Keypads (KP01, KP02) - These can still be used, except with the Door
Station Intercom. KP01 and KP02  will not be able to talk to Door
stationsThey are perfectly good for arming, disarming, voice menu,
recording
and listening to messages. At least 1 new KP03 or KP04 is recommended"

Regards

Dean