Re: RTIs New T3-V+ Universal Controller

  • Subject: Re: RTIs New T3-V+ Universal Controller
  • From: "vex220" <chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:12:35 -0000

I am doing my RTI Training week after next, so should be able to offer
support and maybe product at faviourable pricing for UKHA'ers.

I have also taken on ControlFX as an iPad/Phone/Touch controller which
works very will using the GlobalCashe IP-RS232 and IP-IR boxes. I have
installed a house with two iPad's controlling the lights, Audio and AV for
the Cinema Room. Just got to ensure good WiFi access.

V.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums