From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marcus Warrington
Sent: 20 January 2011 14:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] C-Bus wireless, X10 or Z-Wave?

=20

=20=20

I don't want to push this thread off topic but I'm interested to know how
these solutions (CBUS , RAKO etc) fair in relation to the phasing out of
incandescent bulbs. At the moment I have all the lights in our house on
LD11's, but with the phasing out of incandescent bulbs and the minimum load
requirement of x10 (40watts) I can see me having to rethink my install in
the next couple of years. If I'm going to replace then I'd like something
that will work with LED lights since I'm sure they will become the standard
in a few years time.

Marcus