Re: Mini cheap amplifier Any advice?!

  • Subject: Re: Mini cheap amplifier Any advice?!
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:17:10 -0000

Awesome I'd seen those but not at those prices! I'd just found ones
pre bui=
lt around =A360 perfect thank you! Think I'll get a couple of those! :)

Thanks all, much appreciated as ever!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@...> wr=
ote:

> What about a T-amp ?
>=20
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-T-AMP-TA2020-Audio-Amplifier-Board-2X20-Watt-/2=
00564326857?pt=3DUK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Amplifiers&hash=3Ditem=
2eb290c1c9
>=20
> I've used one of these as a "power" (LoL) amp to drive the
main dining ro=
om speakers from the PC juke box. Works really well, and am planning on
get=
ting a few more for other zones around the house.
>=20
> Marcus
>=20
ceiling =
speaker
>=20
> I've seen these but not sure if it will be any good. Ideally under
=A330
>=20
> Any thoughts??
>=20
> http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/180w-12v-car-bike-mini-amplifier-amp-radi=
o-mp3-speakers-006004-034.html?utm_source=3Dgooglebase&utm_medium=3Dshcomp
>=20
>=20
>=20

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums