Re: Further to my ADSL Faceplate Question

I meant from Traceys own transmitter :o)
Your theory is possibly true - also don't forget all those CFL lamps, LCD
T=
Vs and street lights that get switched on at nighttime, they're emitting
an=
d adding to the problem too.

If you haven't got an adsl master socket have you tried using a BT
accelera=
tor - aka an i-plate?  You can get them for approx =A38 and can help a lot
=
with these sorts of issues.

Also, I've noticed our adsl SNR improves in really cold weather - I wonder
=
if it's due to lower thermal noise in the copper wire - or maybe it's
coinc=
idence.

Regards

Simon