From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of P=
aul Gordon
Sent: 09 January 2011 14:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] dimmable LED bulbs

I see there are now some LED GU10 fitting *dimmable* bulbs appearing; like:
http://www.bltdirect.com/product.php?pid=3D21453

For instance.

=20

That's one heck of an outlay though at =A330 PER BULB! - I have a
potential=
need for about a dozen or so...

=20

Has anybody tried any of these yet? - are there any comparable models
avail=
able? - are there any cheaper ones available?

=20

I've already installed about 20 of the NON dimmable 4W warm white LED
GU10'=
s discussed here a few weeks ago, and I'm perfectly happy with them. If
the=
se
*really* are just the same but dimmable then even at this price I might be
=
persuaded to spring for a few - especially as it works out a lot cheaper
to=
buy  a box of 10, - but I don't want to jump straight in with 10 without a=
t least seeing one for myself, - or having a personal recommendation from
s=
omeone here on the list (which is almost as good as seeing it myself!).

=20

Cheers.

=20

Paul G.