Fw: X10 filters

  • Subject: Fw: X10 filters
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:41:12 +0000

I always found a cheap =A330 UPS resolved this - the X10 can't get
past the=
=20
UPS. Bonus is, it's a UPS.

I'm finding that computers are killing my X10 signal, which is an issue=20
as we have <counts on fingers> eleven of them in the house. Turning
off=20
machines just so we can work the lights is becoming a pain!

I reckon I need half a dozen filters, but they are viciously expensive.=20
Has anyone seen any cheap ones around?

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK