Re: Memory stick woes...

Check in Disk Management section of Computer Management. It may be
conflict=
ing with an existing drive letter, and can be changed with a quick right
cl=
ick.
--=20

Tim Hawes <timsyahoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an older memory stick that my laptop now refuses to see. The stick
can however, be read by other computers. I=EF=BF=BDve tried reformatting
an=
d the
problem persists and while the stick is detected, none of the files /
folders are visible on this one laptop.

Could I have inadvertently told my laptop to ignore this device? If so, how
do I get it back to a state where it is usable again?

Once usable again I=EF=BF=BDm going to use it in my router to serve up
intr=
anet
pages :-)

Many thanks,