From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of C=
AMPBELL MACDONALD
Sent: 10 December 2011 22:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Foscam cameras - thumbs up from me

Sounds good.  The new .12 synology kit looks promising, unfortunately my
bu=
dget is spent for this year...... And possibly next as well . Maybe SWMBO
w=
ill realise another Foscam would be a good crimbo pressy, time for
hints...=
if you are using iPad or phone the Foscam viewer is excellent value at =A30

Campbell