*From:* ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] *On Behalf O=
*Tim
*Sent:* 08 August 2011 10:29
*To:* ukha_d@xxxxxxx
*Subject:* [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Question for iPhone/iPad users

Hi Keith,

I think a lot of these "smart" devices do rather more off their
own bat tha=
we know - I just got a new smartphone (HTC Desire HD) and loaded my 200 or
so contacts into it - It was having trouble connecting to the Parrot kit in
my car - Parrot tech support said I more than likely had too many contacts
in my list (Limit is well over a thousand). After a bit of poking about
turns out I had 1600 entries in my contact list - people I havent emailed
i=
10 years were there - not quite sure how - imported from a variety of
connected email/webmail accounts (probably) but I didn't ask for them, they
were just there.

A "feature" no doubt!

Good luck with the investigations.

Tim.