Re: Microsoft.NET Gadgeteer - could be fun

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft.NET Gadgeteer - could be fun
  • From: jimf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:59:46 +0100

=20

I like that, I like that A LOT.=20

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
I love the PIC micros but I code mostly in .NET  C# flavour mostly
now, so this is a nice thing for me to have..=20

I'm going on the list for sure.=20

-Jim
On Thu 04/08/11 3:49 PM , Jamie Whitehorn jamie@xxxxxxx
sent:
Hi ya,
Found this on New Scientist =E2=80=A6. i could see some fun with this in
HA :-)

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/onepercent/2011/08/microsoft-releases-too=
lkit-to.html
[1]
Main site http://netmf.com/gadgeteer/ [2]
Code site http://gadgeteer.codeplex.com/
[3]
The starter kit is $249 dollars, but it does come with:
FEZ Spider Mainboard
Display T35 Module (3.5" with touchscreen)
USB Client DP Module (with USB cable)
Camera Module
2x Multicolor LED Module (DaisyLink)
2x Button Module
Ethernet J11D Module
SD Card Module
USB Host Module
Extender Module
JoystickModule
10cm IDC cables (included with modules).
Additional cables:
4x 5cm IDC cables
3x 20cm IDC cables
1x 50cm IDC cable