RE: X10 LD11 Incandescent bulbs phased out.. Halogen Bayonet bulbs OK?

Hey Phil,

Seems you are not the only with Greenpeace issues?

This lot of nutters in Indonesia are targeting them too but in this case
the
work of Greenpeace is for a very valid reason.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/fpi-add-voice-to-threats-against-greenpe
ace/456867

Dave.