[ADVERT] Philips Pronto TSU9600 x 3 and RFX9600 serial/IR Extender

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Philips Pronto TSU9600 x 3 and RFX9600 serial/IR Extender
  • From: Rob Mouser <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:58:15 +0100

Hi All

We moved out of our last property 7 months ago now and are still in rented
accommodation whilst we search for our dream plot / renovation.

These TSU9600=B9s and the Serial Extender have sat in their boxes ever
sinc=
and I=B9m fast realising that they will probably sit their for many months
=
come which is just crazy.

So here we have:

3 x Philips Pronto TSU9600 Remotes
http://www.pronto.philips.com/index.cfm?id=3D1303

Absolutely mint. Still in their original boxes which are also mint. Only
used for about 6-9 months ina smoke and child free home. Purchased from an
official trade distributor in the UK who just happens to be on this list
bu=
shall remain nameless as I believe they should really only be sold to
pro-installers.=20

I wont go on about how bloomin lovely these units are and how incredibly
customisable they are etc etc etc as if you are a member of this list you
probably already know that :)

=A3500 EACH. Free delivery by UK Mail insured 24h carrier. Payment by bank
transfer only or if you=B9re a long time member on here then also Paypal
GI=
FT
(in case you need to max your credit card :-))

These don=B9t come up for sale too often and almost all the ones that
appea=
on eBay are grey imports. These are genuine UK. The last one to sell on
eBa=
was a=20

Also I have a RFX9600 19=B2 Rack Mount Serial Extender. This gives you
full=
IR
and RS232 control + power sensing and relay switching.
http://www.pronto.philips.com/index.cfm?id=3D1307

I bought this off eBay. The box is as tatty as hell but hey its a box :)

Yours for =A3200 if you buy a remote. If I cant sell the remotes I=B9ll
pro=
bably
retain the extender. Again they don=B9t come up for sale too frequently as
they can only be bought by the trade.

Email me off list if you=B9re interested. rob at mouser dot co dot uk. Work
tends to be somewhat hectic so don=B9t be offended if it takes me 24 hours
=
reply!=20

TTFN

Rob