HDMI over IP

A while ago whilst I was building my rack I became a little obsessed
with f=
uture proofing my setup enough to be able to show HD on any display in the
=
house.=20=20
At the time I based it on the premise that the Just Add Power HDMI over IP
=
equipment would get a little more affordable.  Whilst they haven't, it
does=
appear that Cablesson have released an almost identical product working in=
much the same way.

Anyone know if Cablesson have worked in collaboration with JAP and brought
=
the price down, or have they snuck in before the IP on the technology
could=
be fully protected ?
It's still over =A3300 for the initial point to point set-up, but for one
t=
o many after that, it becomes cheap enough to start becoming viable in the
=
home.

Still only PCM audio so you'd want to have a decent source in your AV
room,=
but would be plenty good for other areas of the house without AV amps ?

Linky:
http://www.hdelity.com/products.php

Greg

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums