Fw: OT : Freeview with HDMi

  • Subject: Fw: OT : Freeview with HDMi
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:07:59 +0100

It's for Dave. You don't get that on FreeSAT.

I want a cheapy little freeVIEW box just for Dave. And as I ONLY have HDMI=
=20
sent around the house...

G.

Slightly confused (not unusual!)

Are you after a freeVIEW box, or freeSAT box, with HDMI?

Subject suggests the former, message the latter.....

R.

On 17 September 2010 07:52, Geoff Hargreaves <
geoffwhargreaves@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> You don't mention how much you are prepared to spend - but Amazon have
> a Sagem DSI86 Freesat box for =A390. It's also HD, but to be honest
you
> may be hard pressed to buy one now that isn't.
>
> HTH
> Geoff
>

> On 17/09/2010 06:48, Gareth Cook wrote:
> > Understood - not after HD. Dave only !
> >
> > Gareth, Humax Freesat-HD is HDMI attached... robin
> >
> > On 15/09/10 21:57, Gareth Cook wrote:
> >> Can anyone suggest a Freesat box with HDMI ?
> >>
> >> I have Sky Freesat, but I want Dave back. And as the whole
house is=20
HDMI
> >> only... Would be nice to have it force out 1080i as it makes
things
> > easier
> >> with the matrix
> >>
> >> Cheaper the better as it's for one channel :-)
> >>
> >> tia
> >>

> >> Unless stated otherwise above:
> >> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales
with=20
number
> >> 741598.
> >> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
Hampshire=20
PO6
> > 3AU

> > Unless stated otherwise above:
> > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales
with=20
number
> > 741598.
> > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
Hampshire PO6