[OT] ish FTTC Fibre Broadband etc.

  • Subject: [OT] ish FTTC Fibre Broadband etc.
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:57:52 -0000

Has anyone taken the plunge yet?  I was called today by a nice lady
from Ti=
mico offering it to me - I think she may have her wires, or fibres,
crossed=
because BT's availability checker shows we have to wait until March to get=
it, but I'm nothing if not an optimist.  She emailed me a list of prices (=
www.timfletcher.com/Timico.pdf).  Bottom line is its =A345 a month for
20Me=
g speed with 2 megs up and a 20Gb limit (which I think is a bit poor) and =
=A32/Gb thereafter.

Has anyone got it - any other runners and riders I should consider?  If
the=
y can do it I'm tempted to just sign up....

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still.  The thought of replacing the bit
of=
wet string that connects ATM is soooo tempting.

Tim.=20

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums