RE: Re: How would YOU approach this HA task?

Yes, I did... and I took one look at the range available on
CBUS-SHOP.COM
and my head started to hurt!

I could not (cannot) for the life of me figure out which one would be
suitable!

Otherwise, that would be a very interesting option....

So, anyone know *which* CBUS T-Stat I could just drop in place of a
"standard" one? - bearing in mind that actually, the supplied one
is
wireless, with a receiver fitted inside the boiler casing and the actual
room unit just plugs into mains... - So I'd obviously have to change both
parts...

Paul G.