From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rb_ziggy
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:33 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Apple TV - Video Formats

Does anyone know whether the new Apple TV will play / stream .iso container
files from a network drive a) at all, b) via iTunes etc.

Had a look at the Apple TV site but its a bit vague as far as I can tell.

Like the idea of the new device but not if I have to re-rip / re-encode the
dvd library (Again that is. I've previously recontainered the whole lot
into .iso)

Thanks

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Company proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Company. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums