Wanted - Electronics genius near me for Sonos hack

  • Subject: Wanted - Electronics genius near me for Sonos hack
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:47:47 +0100

Put simply, I want to know which "lines" are activated on a
Sonos ZP80/90=20
, so i can detect when it's playing, and get that into CBUS or Comfort
to=20
take actions on my amps.

They have it already for MUTE - the front LED lights up. So I'm sure there=
=20
must be something activated on this amp-less model when it has started=20
playing. I don't fancy line-level units as I've heard they are unreliable,=
=20
and we're talking over =A3100.

I don't fancy poking around too much with a multimeter, as i have a=20
electronics talent issue.

tia

G.

Gareth Cook MBCS CITP
SWG Sales Europe

=20

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number=20
741598.=20

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums