Re: CurrentCost IAM's Available

Hi,

Current limit with the Envi, is 10 channels, so 1 whole house unit, and 9
IAM's , you could of course have multiple Envis.

We've suggested to CurrentCost, that a simple screenless, network enabled
receiver would be great, it is apparently in progress, but if anyone's
interested in such a device do speak up, I'll pass the feedback to
CurrentCost.

Software is standalone, although I'm sure something could be done for xAP.

Graphs, still don't take into account IAM's but  here's my current RRD
graphs
http://81.187.132.4/blackbox/currentcost/
(watches his home internet connection die).

Here's Andy's graphs http://www.automated.it/graphs/

Cheers

Stuart

On 17 Oct 2010, at 10:04, Paul Gale wrote:

> Thanks Stuart,
>
> How many can be connected to one unit?
>
> Have you xAPised the software or is it stand-alone?
>
> Paul.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums