Re: [OT] Mystery Buried Cables

  Thanks for the reply Tracey.

I am hoping that they are just scrap, though They don't budge a lot when
I tug them so they must be at least 10 feet or so long each or I would
have expected to dislodge them. I will have a closer look in the
daylight for any marking but I don't think they have any on them. As far
as I know, the phone cable for our house comes from the front and these
are way out the back. Do you know if people like BT keep records of
where they run their cables?

Phil