From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
McCall
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 7:38 AM
To: Ukha_D@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Apple TV Arrives - Quick Unboxing Photos

Our second generation Apple TV just hit our desk so here are some
quick unboxing photos for your viewing pleasure...

http://bit.ly/945rnf

M.

________________________________
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Company proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Company. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums